Friday 18 March 2011

Back. Not for good.


This greeted me in my room while I opened the door on a holiday trip.
It was a nice surprise.
So it's going to greet your eyes too once you read my blog.
If anyone does, since it's pretty much dead.

I've been pulling the disappearing act for a while now.
I'm not afraid to say it out loud.
I didn't really choose to.
Well at least not in the beginning.
At first it was cause I felt like I had nothing to say even though I had tons to say.
Then things started popping up one after another.
One thing lead to another.
Until now.

Now?
My house's a mess.
It looks like a war zone.
It feels like one.
Everything is every where.
I just can't wait till we settle in.
By tomorrow, my bed frame will be gone.
So will my table.
And the chairs.
And the fridge.
And several other furniture.

The main thing I've being doing this holiday is packing, cleaning up, shifting, arranging things.
16 years worth of things. *coughs* some junk as well *coughs*
It feels weird.
To see the house half full.
Or if you wish to perceive it, half empty.
It's surreal.

Me. Now.

P.S. Know what that is? The first picture in this post? Guess right and I might give you a hug or a kiss. =p

No comments: