Wednesday 13 April 2011

Moving Forward.

http://therulesofagentleman.tumblr.com

Rule No.13.


As you can see, I changed my header.
I felt like I needed to.
A spur of moment decision.

I'll change it again soon.
When I have another spur.
But till then, life goes on.
This very moment, a child hugs her mum tightly, a student looks adamantly for her misplaced homework, a brother gets in a quarrel with his siblings, a boy cries as his love turn to walk away and a little boy look up to the sky to gaze at the plethora of stars.
All occurring simultaneously.

The End.


P.S. I'm not a sexist for liking rule no. 13. So don't bring up the whole issue of woman independency or anything that relates to that. I support it whole-heartly but this is not about that.
P.P.S. If you like someone, say it. If not, stop your game. It hurts.

No comments: