Thursday 6 November 2008

Leather shoes.

So let me guess. You'll disappear again without so much as a leather shoe.

Glass slippers are for Cinderella's. So it's leather shoes for you then.

I knew it was coming. Doesn't it always?

Oh well, might as well get use to it. Cause somehow you'll turn up again momentarily before vanishing. It's fun with you around, you're like one of Santa's elves. I don't even know why I use that phrase. Maybe it's cause I've seen lots of Christmas decorations around me and I've been reading too much Archie comics. I ain't complaining, that's for sure. But when will you be sure of staying? Friends are meant to stay. Not disappearing and appearing whenever you like.

For all the good times together, I'll be sure to treasure them. That's for sure. All the midnight chats where we'll just fall asleep by the phone and not bothering till the next day. The non-stop batter on the silly nicknames, the worry buried deep within our hearts uncovered and the secrets splitting at it's reams.



This will do for now. =]

No comments: