Sunday 30 November 2008

Shake.


Give a girl a box of strawberries, yogurt and blender and what do you get?

A cup of strawberry milkshake.

At least that’s how it was with me.


I was never the person who will be caught in the kitchen unless it’s to steal a bite or two. Guilty charged.

So it’s definitely a surprise to find myself making milkshakes.

It’s usually my mum or sister who makes them for my family.

What made me wander into the kitchen in the first place?

Good question.

I couldn’t watch my drama series for some reason so I was stuck with old cd’s.

I have absolutely nothing against them. I just got bored of them.

Anyway, the only thing that will please me was continue watching my drama series.

So off I wandered to the kitchen to play with dry ice that mum had dumped into the sink.

Then my mum put a box of strawberries beside me.

The rest is history.

Drama betul. Right?

I just chopped the strawberries, washed them and plunked everything into the blender with the yogurt.

It was all trial and error. At first it wasn’t thick enough so I added more strawberries.

I used up ALL the strawberries. And make milkshake for the whole family.

Since I just dumped everything in and let the blender do its job, I was sure it wouldn’t turn out that well. And I added some other stuff inside. Just to try and see how it taste like.

Tummy ache or not, it was fun.

But it turned out awesome. I loved the taste.

So did my mum and sister.

I’m going to make them again.

Someday.


Two worlds,

Two regions,

Two personalities,

Two separate lives,

We wounded up being together again.

Even if we hadn't got first place, we wounded up getting second.

Two for two.


The memories we shared.

They can't be erased.

Only added.

All good things come to and end.

There's no denying then,


I'm going to miss you lots.


Till the time comes.

No comments: