Wednesday 9 September 2009

I don't know anymore.

I just want it all to pass by in a flash.
Only to look back and regret it.
It's getting unbearable.
I don't know how I manage to do it once.
But all I know now is that, I doubt I can repeat it.
The willpower. Crap.
I wish I was full of it.
Then I'll stop having arguments with myself on what I want to do and what I should BE doing.

I feel so tired and drained to the bone.
Going on seems to be a tunnel stretching across the Atlantic Ocean and all I see is darkness surrounding me.
Where's the ray of sunbeam when you need it?

I don't know if I can trust you.
You're telling me otherwise.
I don't need someone like you to dwell on.
No thanks. It's all a mistake.

"We're growing carelessly apart"
But has it ever occur to you to sew back the seams?

I'm suppose to be revising and studying but don't ask me how I end up in front of the computer.
If anyone asks, just tell them the computer read my mind and typed everything out in Kelly's blog.

Till pigs grow wings and soar across the sky,
Till she finally realize her mistake,
Till he finally sees her for who she really is,
Till I see you again.
Bye.

No comments: