Saturday 16 October 2010

Everybody should feel this good.

Peter's mash-up is awesome!!
It's a bit nostalgic but the build-up is perfect.
I can't get rid of the smile plastered on my face.
And I can't wait to start practice. =D



Here's a group of dancer's to check out. Jukebox Juniors.
They're street dancers aged between 9-13 years old.
In this video, the guy in the bright dark blue can really groove it.
These kids are amazing. Seriously.

Mad back-flip.

To dance and have a crew like them would be totally out of the world.

I know how it feels like being in a group, dancing together, feeling like a family, having a purpose. I miss that feeling.
We constantly pushed each other to strive harder. The sense of pride overwhelms us when we managed to achieve a certain goal.
And the feeling as though you belonged. That's what I missed most.
We cared for another, teased each other, cried in each others' arms and laughed so hard till our belly ached.
What I'd do to be at that right moment again.
The sense of nostalgia simply washes over me.

I know it won't be any use just recalling the past.
There's nothing I can do to return back or turn back time.
All I can do now is create new memories.
Which is exactly what I'm going to do.


I know I won't have any regrets once I start.

It's alright, it's alright.
Sometimes you got to lose,
till you win.
It's alright, it's alright.
It'll be alright again.
I'm okay.
It will be okay.

P.S. I should get Peter to make some mash-ups for me. XD
P.P.S. Why should we let go of the opportunity to be friends? I can't loose you. You mean so much to me. I need a friend in you. Let us just be friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

No comments: