Saturday 19 January 2008

Deadline.

6 days for me to decide. She asked me to give it a try. And the deadline is on 26th January.
How on earth am I going to do it? I barely have enough time for myself to actually laze around or even go to Vicki's house to start on the project, moreover finish it. Life's just so hectic, that I don't even have the time to chat with my friends. Not even a single hi. Now with my MSN malfunctioning, its even worse. *sighs* It can't get better can it?

I'll guess I'll try to finish it between these days. Maybe with a little help from a someone whom I did not had any contact with for ages. Wonder if I'm still remembered. To me it seems impossible. I actually forgot all about it till today.

The good-bad news is that I'm completing my English next month. Already reached L100. It's going to be real tough and challenging. Especially reviewing three levels. Not to mention exams next month. Boy, how am I going to go through it all? I didn't expect to finish my English next month anyway. It was suppose to be in April. The faster, the better I guess. I'll have more time for maths.

Grading test is next week. Cross you're fingers and wish me luck. I'm going to need all the luck I can get. I'll be taking it solo. Again. I guess it has it's pro's and con's. One step closer to black belt. 3 more tests left. It's not that nerve-biting now. As long as I remember all my patterns and not freak out. Not going to be that hard after all the practices. Two meddlesome kids got me so mad that I kicked three different colored boards right in their face. They were making fun of me and I couldn't stand it anymore. Talk about respect. Firstly they are younger than me. Secondly I'm a higher rank than them and thirdly they have no right to go mocking people when they themselves can't even kick the boards themselves without actually injuring some part of their body. Glad that I made them shut up. The instructor was surprised as I didn't like to kick boards without being forced by him and I kicked three today. It's a wonder what anger can do to you.

I'm actually eating pizza while typing. Better go now. Till more boards, long-distant friend and pizza.

p.s I have three options left open. I'm hoping that I don't have to chose.

No comments: