Wednesday 2 January 2008

Tomorrow.

School's reopening tomorrow.
Pangs of nostalgia keeps coming to me.
It's great to see my friends again but the thought of going back to school just dampens my mood.
I'm still in a holiday mood. Not in the mood to be cracking up books, memorizing facts, being drained out, going for tuitons and the thought of waking up early again just makes me want to groan even louder.

No more late nights.
No more waking up late.
No more dilly dallying around.
No more being glued to the television.
No more tiring my hands, just to type fast.
No more reading till who-knows-what-time-it-is.

I'm just filled with negative energy aren't I?
I dread school after the long or is it short holidays.
It's just no fun. All bore.
Waking up at 6 in the morning.
And the only one in my family doing that.
Mum too of course.
But my sister and brother get to sleep.
I want the holidays to last longer.
Maybe forever.....
It's impossible anyway.

I'll blog again sometime. [ If I survive my first day, that's if]
Have fun and break all the school rules. Kidding.

No comments: