Monday 18 February 2008

Flashback.

It's been some time since I last post. Can't help it.
Things have been hectic lately. The only times I'll actually use the computer is when my MP3's batteries run out of battery. Honestly, I don't miss the computer. Just my blog and chatting with my friends.

Chinese New Year wasn't much this year. Dad had to work on the first day of CNY. So my whole family went to help. It was really tiring but sort of worth it. We were a family. Families help one another. I jokingly asked my mum for a bigger angpau, telling her I deserved it. It didn't work though but I don't mind. I remember during my younger days, I loved going to the factory to help my dad cause the workers there would pamper me with compliments and pinch my cheeks fondly. Those days... As I grew up, activities filled up my schedule and I rarely went down to help. Even if I did, it was because I was forced to.

Anyway, back to CNY. I got to meet my cousin's boyfriend. The whole family got to meet him. Since we cousins sat together, we made fun of her. There was someone missing at the table. Two cousins of mine. One cousin that was newly married went off for her honeymoon with her newly wedded husband. The other cousin is studying in India. I'll get to meet him soon since he's coming back next month if I'm not mistaken.

We talked and laughed alot. It was fun. This year, I got closer to my cousins. One of them still remembers Vicki. I didn't expect him to. After all this years. We decided to watch a movie together. There were 6 of us. The movie was at 11.00 pm. After dinner, we parted ways as my cousin wanted to take bath and stuff. At 11.00pm my cousins were still on their way to my house. The tickets were with them thanks to my inconsiderate sister who refused to give me the tickets. My brother was mad. Mad angry, not mad crazy. I don't blame him though. Thankfully, we rushed all the way to Pavillion. We were several minutes late for the movie. CJ7. The movie was funny and the alien thing was cute. But the plot was distorted. Out of place.

It's pretty boring to the one reading this. Sorry for that. I'm not in the mood to get all excited and jumpy. So, i guess it ends here. I'm glad that I'm blessed with a family that I love. Here are some pictures I took during the second day of CNY.


My couzzie.


Camwhoring. XD


Mum's daughters.


While waiting for my cousins.


Taken in club. Wished I had a better camera.

That's enough for the time being. I wont be updating my blog for some time. May faith decides. [ Brawling with laughter.] Ciao, guys.

I won't disappoint you anymore.


No comments: