Friday 1 February 2008

Random.


I stole this picture. =p
Sorry weigin. I look really weird as I was rushing off.
I'm her lost baby. *smiles widely*
We saw each other during the St. John installation. Look at all the little badges at her sleeve. I want them. Really want them.
I missed seeing her and ended up bugging Eugene everytime I saw him. All I did was asked him about how weigin was doing and stuff. It's fun annoying him considering how he manages to annoy me.
I didn't recognize her when I saw her on Friday. My bad. I don't know how she manage to.
I missed her lots and I'm really glad that I saw her. All the times we spent at SIR.

Went shopping today.
With mum, sister and aunt.
I was in a bad mood in the beginning, thanks to a certain someone.
But it gradually faded. I spent my time at TIMES bookshop while they went to shop for shoes and stuff.
I'm not really into shopping unless it's for books and there's something I want.
Weird? Maybe.
Spending the whole day in a bookstore sounds snuggly for me.
I'll be able to that after exams. Spend a whole day in a bookshop.
Paradise won't be complete without my favorite books. It'll be eternal bliss then.

I won't be buying any books soon. I doubt my mum will allow it.
Blame it all on me.
While normal people[define normal], go on a shopping spree, I go on a 'bookspree'.
Mum asked me if I plan to work in a bookstore next time while waiting for my SPM results. I said "Sure." I mean why not? But I'll probably get fired on the first day since I'll be reading instead of working. *imagining the scenario* Definitely NOT ideal.

Anyway, back to topic.
I bought two books, a pair of sports shoes and three shirts.
Compared to my mum, sister and aunt, it's just a tiny weeny fraction.
I saw Su Zanne, Su Vienn, Mei Ling and another girl whom I can't remember her name.

Today was tiring. I don't think I really enjoyed it. Except for the time spent in TIMES.
I'm behind in my studies. Thinking of it just makes me frustrated and annoyed.
I can't exactly help it. I'm slagging behind. *sighs*

I'm jumping from one topic to another.
Me, the leaper.
Maybe I'll blog later.
That's all for now.
Toodles~

No comments: