Saturday 9 January 2010

The Dark side.

It's been five days since school started.
But, hey, who's counting? *sarcasm seeping through*

Seems like PMR was just yesterday.
The holidays sure have past by unconsciously.
As it happens every single year to me.
You know the feeling, like you're stuck in a car on a long road trip to a destination you are really looking forward to and you're staring out the window as the world whizzes by you.
You just get to look from the inside, having a peak at the people going on with their daily lives and your surroundings blurring right in front of you.
That's how my holiday felt like.
Complete surrealism.

If someone asked me how I spent my holidays, I would just give them a blank look.
If somehow I'm given an assignment to write about my holidays, I would turn in an empty page.
I do remember a few memorable events (that's why it's called memorable), but now I feel like a helium balloon whose string snapped from a little girl's finger and is floating up into the sky, right about to burst as the pressure increases higher and higher into the atmosphere.

This whole week was practically about disappointment, accepting it and learning to live with it side by side, inside out as days go by.
Misery sure does love company.
I do know I make a really good one.

I guess I've drowned this blog with enough of gloomy matters.
I had a thought, If my posts were oxygen, it'll be more than sufficient to supply Earth with oxygen forever and ever. Living organisms on Earth will never have to worry about oxygen running out from the looks of it.

Part 1 of part 2.

To be continued...

No comments: