Sunday 31 January 2010

Another Pointless One.

Today, I had one of the craziest combination ever.
An explosion of green tea coffee plus chocolate chip blended in a drink with layers of cream to top it off.
That's what you get when you have a brother who works as a bartender and a co-worker who thinks I'm his second girlfriend.

I actually laughed out loud to that.
Unbelievable.
But the drink was real funky.
My taste buds were questioning my brain.
What exactly is she drinking?
Which explains my hyperness at the time being.
Coffee right after dinner.
At least someone seems to be enjoying it. *grinning*

While I was semi-awake on my bed, a wish-list popped into my head.
Weird? I know.
Crazy? I knew it.
Somehow this draws me back into the past.
And makes my urge to get film and a polaroid much more stronger.
I have a really deep fascination towards polaroids.
If only Malaysia had decent flea markets.
Then I'll be able to get them for ten bucks or less.
But it isn't America over here.
Just have to deal with it.
But I still want a polaroid.
So badly.

And film too.

This post is also pointless.
Or not.
Anyways, after the next post, you won't be hearing from me for some time.
So no pointless posts till something 'pointful' comes up.
Oh, the joy of coffee.

Till I post.
Again.

No comments: