Monday 18 January 2010

Don't stop believing.

I'm not a gleek, but I think I'm hooked.
If you read the papers, you'll know who or what I'm talking about.
If not, wiki it.

I love their renditions of songs.
Especially old ballads such as , "Sweet Caroline", "Lean On Me", "True Colors" and "I'll Stand by You."

I'm a sappy for old-school and oldies. Can't deny it.
You don't get songs like those now.
Back then, people really could sing and had honest voices, unlike now.
The lyrics were meaningful and held truth.
I'm grateful that back then since kinddie all I got to listen to was Light. Fm (now known as Lite.fm).
I could sing to most of the songs aired on radio and I absolutely love those times.
It really felt like I was on a whole different level, a complete foreign world.
Listening to old ballads bring me back to those times, back when a little girl who just had a first glimpse of the world, harboring hopes and dreams no one could stifle.
These songs never fail to cheer me up during my down times.
I could die a blissful person just listening to them.

Oops, I tend to stray.

Back to topic,

Glee,
has an awesome group of vocals.
You won't be disappointed.
Definitely.

And the dance moves are great too.
Want to laugh till your tummy hurts?
Watch this, football dance.
Guaranteed belly aches.
I nearly choked on my dinner.
Not such a bright idea after all.

Smiles all night.
I'll be back when I'm back.

No comments: