Tuesday 7 December 2010

She's still here.

This year's theme.

Just this Thursday, Friday and Saturday was Vacation Bible School (VBS) 2010.
I think this was the first time I stayed till the very last day of VBS.
The past few years I had to go off quite early on Saturdays'.
But not this year.

This year was a little different from the past few years.
Solely cause we had to prepare all the materials ourselves.
So it was sort of up to us to teach what we want to based on the theme of the day.
And we rocked the second day. XD

I really enjoyed myself.
This was the first year I was at a station instead of taking care of a class.
I was Carmen's wingman. =]
We had a station called Wonderful Works.
To pretty much sum it all, I gained a plethora of knowledge just by teaching the kids.
Not only the kids learnt something new, so did I.
And I'm immensely pleased with that.

Here are a few videos you should watch.

Three days straight of helping out at VBS was awesome but also tiring.
After the first day, I already felt drained.
But it was worth it so no complaints there.
Just that the rehearsal for the regional review was bad timing since it was the day right after that.
Which might explain why I had two fainting spells during rehearsal.
I'll just pray that it won't happen again this Sunday on the actual day.

So this post is pretty much the longest post I posted during the school holidays.
Ain't proud of it.
But I just so happened to lost my blogging bug.
Too bad.
That's all for now.
Till then.

P.S. I can't wait to get my film roll developed. :)

No comments: