Wednesday 22 December 2010

A Brush of You.

I felt like I needed to change the header.
So I did.
I took this picture months ago.
Yup, I know.
I have tons of pictures I've taken that's just laying there.
Anyways, this picture signifies a great deal to me.
There's a story behind it.

The picture is straight out of the camera.
All I did was add the quote and my watermark.
No edits or whatsoever.
I might not be satisfied with it but I'll decide later.

I was tied between this picture and the one as the header.
This went through a quick fix. Adjusted the exposure a little.
And added my watermark. Pretty much it.

And by the way, yesterday's post was written past 2 am.
Just had to let it out.
I might think of deleting it.

Till then.

P.S. I'm going to eat those cute little balls filled with gula Melaka tonight. Tong yuen. However you spell it. Around 7 hours to go.

No comments: