Wednesday 8 June 2011

Kiwi Strawberry.


This is random. And I'm random.

I love this video.
Don't ask me why. I just do.
Maybe cause I love shopping for food at the supermarket.
And I get all super-duper happy after I get the food that I want.
Stoked.

I can't even remember the number of times I skipped lunch in school.
It was either always there wasn't enough time to eat, nothing nice to eat in our school canteen or there was no time to go out and get something decent to eat.
Wait, or, there was no one "kind" enough to tapau the food outside for me.
Teehee.

Got to love the ending.
"Alright, dinnertime!"
"We're eating cereal."

I must try that someday. XD

P.S. Note to self, add jumping off a cliff on the must-to-do-list before 30.
P.P.S. The title to my post is the drink I'm drinking right now. Snapple rocks.

No comments: