Sunday 5 June 2011

Just So You Know.


No, I don't have everything that I want.
I just make do with what I have.
There's a vast difference.

Cause I hold on to this, "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you have was once among the things you hoped for"

And also this, " Do not ruin what you are currently blessed with by wishing for something that you don't have."

And my parents taught me well.

So don't go saying something that's not true.
It's not cool. Neither is it pleasant.
It just makes people angry and others judgemental.
Cause what you're spreading, ain't the truth.

I'm not mad, just a little annoyed.
I just wished you had the decency to think before saying anything.
But oh well, as long as I hold steadfast to what I believe in, then nothing else others say really matter.

P.S. If I somehow offended you, then it's not my intention. Just speaking out.
P.P.S. You can crash here anytime. :D
P.P.P.S. Blogger is doing crazy things to my pictures. I'm just going to leave this be.

No comments: