Sunday 5 June 2011

Caught Up in this Moment.



The question just popped into my mind.
Why didn't I just say yes the last time?
I wondered what was coursing through my mind then.
I'm befuddled.
You were an awesome, caring and sweet person then.
Still are.
What did I miss then that I realised now?

No regrets.
That's what I hold on too.
I was just blessed to have met you, known you and loved by you.
If I was given a second chance, I would say yes.
In the blink of an eye.
For what did I have to loose?
But if I didn't, why do I even deserve one in the first place?
But if I didn't, you will always hold a special place in my heart.
You thought me many great life lessons.

Many of which I hold close to my heart.
You are one amazing person.
So go on and continue touching people's lives.
For they need you in theirs.
Just know, you are always in mine.
In memory and in thought.

We both have moved on in our lives.
But it's good to stop once in a while and turn around.
To see someone smiling back at you.
Reminding you, you'll get through it.

P.S. Penguin. One simple word. He's your penguin. XD
P.P.S. I'm the big, freaky, purple monster here. Figuratively, that is. :D

No comments: