Wednesday 6 July 2011

Double Opposites.

The past two weeks has been double opposites for me.

One thing is for sure, I'm tired of fighting with you.
I've lost the strength to continue thinking of a comeback to your snidey comments or drawing up my walls to defend my actions.
I don't want to fight anymore.
I never did in the first place.
I wouldn't point my finger at you accusing you of starting it all in the first place.
Neither would I draw up the white flag and plead guilty that it was me cause it wasn't.
However, I would say that it was a chain of reaction that lead to this.
Our relationship stalled and tensed.
I hate it.

And I no longer want to fight anymore.
If you see me down and deflated, then you should very well know why.
I've given up fighting with you.
You can continue this senseless fight on your own.

Things might seem bleak and bitter from the other side but I'm not.
I've just realised I'm stronger that I thought I was.
Eventhough the hits keep coming, I know that I can pull through it.

To that someone that I love, thank you for being there for me. It might not seem much to you but it means the world to me.
You make me happy and you know it. =]

That's all for now.

Toodles.


P.S. You won't see me here much. I've lost the blogging bug and instead prefer to write in journals or random scraps of paper whenever I feel down or over the moon.

P.P.S. Vick, if you're reading this, just say yes, it'll be worth it. But if your heart insists and says no, then go with it.



Goodbye. For real now.

No comments: