Sunday 31 July 2011

You Belong.

If only I took in advise as easily as a sponge absorbs water.

Do what makes you happy.
I don't know what to think anymore.
The good memories do stay imprinted and that makes everything a little better, the world a bit more brighter even if all else crumbles into pieces.

Back to school tomorrow.
It's the first of a new month.

Till then...

Take care.
Take good care.

P.S. Oversized t-shirts and messy hair. Simple as that.
P.S.S. I want to loathe you for hurting him, someone that I truly care about, the idea of you marring him and the fact that you actually did that to your own flesh and blood gives me every reason to. But what goes around, comes around. Karma's a bi**h that way. So I'm not going to hate you, I'll just feel indifference towards you. I have finally found the courage to say this out loud.


No comments: