Sunday 17 July 2011

Right Now.

Credits to Erica Mendoza.


I was expecting this picture to not load or end up distorted as how all my pictures ended up being.
It's so frustrating.
I want to upload so many of my own personal pictures but I can't.
I had to go through some other media to upload this here.

If this random question of how life has been pops up during the start of conversations, I'll probably answer you this: aklfjsadflsdaifdsn
Add the exclamation marks in the end.

Honestly though, life is pretty much decent for me.
The only important thing I have to concentrate on right now is my studies.
Might sound easy but it isn't.
I know everyone says being a student is way better than being out in the world, working and slugging day by day.
And that I should thankful and lucky that I'm studying now since all I have to do is study but when you're the one overlooking things from this side of the world, it definitely does not feel that way.
But I'm beginning to accept things the way they are.
It's a slow, tedious process for me.
But I'm surely, slowly getting the hang of things.

And it definitely helps when you have amazing, crazy, dainty friends alongside you.
And there's also that special someone whom I love too who loves me back.
All in all, I am grateful of what I am and where I am now
It's still a work in progress after all.
I know there is plenty of hard work and late nights ahead of me.
But I know I can do it.
Never ask for something you have not and open your eyes to gaze at the beautiful things you have around you.
Cherish them instead.
And love people. People that you care about and people that loves you. Cause it's as simple as that.

To sum it all, I am happy right now.
Eventhough things are going to get harder from here and there will be possible breakdowns.
It's all going to happen.
And the hard work will pay off.

Till then.

Stay happy. =]


P.S. You're still my favourite ice-cream flavour and you made a difference in my life. A good one. I can't wait to see you again and give you a ginormous hug. :) No more ish-es. XD

P.S.S. Never loose hope or give up on love. Simple words spoken out loud a million times from the mouths of many. But I'm dedicating them to you. And remember, you always have me for the shoulder to cry on. :]

No comments: