Monday 26 October 2009

Jangles. Jingles.

I'm a bunch of nerves right now.
I've just sent them an email inquiring about that subject matter.
I really hope I receive a positive response from them, accepting me.
It would be an amazing, wonderful, learning experience which would be worthwhile and would last a lifetime.
Now all I can do is pray that God will lead me to the right path and I'll leave everything in His hands. It took alot of guts to finally send that email.
When I finally did, I keep having recurring flashes where I received a reply from them, rejecting it. This will definitely put me in a down mood for days.
It means so much to me.

P.S. The statement below is meant especially for "you".

There comes a time for me to forgive. But not now. I wish I really could forgive you but I would just be lying to myself. Give me time. There will come a time when I will finally be able too. And when that time comes, a heavy burden would be lifted from my shoulders.

P.P.S. I wish I hadn't known about it. Then, I would just be the ignorant, fooled, used girl, instead of the one who knows the truth but is hurting so much on the inside. You think you may know me but you've made a mistake. A great one I would say.

No comments: