Saturday 10 October 2009

Here. For a while. A little while. A long while.

2 more days left till it's over. Hallelujah.
Since I sit right in front facing the door, I have to stare at the words MERDEKA every single day.
Do you know how hard is that?
Those words are like pasted there mocking me every ticking second.
It takes so much inner will not to rip it right off.
But it feels so darn tempting.

I watched The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants 2 yesterday.
I sure wasn't disappointed with it.
Shakespeare has got a new meaning for me now.
Though the plot of the story didn't go the way the books are, it gives a different perspective to readers who have already read the book.
Technically, another take on the book.
Plus, the cute guys are an added bonus. *grins cheekily*
I can't get over that charming smile. =p

Some of the lines that caught my attention:

"I'm pretty sure I'm right where I belong.
According to..."

Why don't people talk like this anymore? It's just, we've gotten so lazy.
We don't say, "Oh, Lady Fortune, stand your auspicious. "
We say, "Dear God, help me."

You said archeology is more than finding bones and you were right.
People do have a power over us even after they are gone.
I tried to forget the past and ran away from the pain.
But the past is always with us and it's time I stop running.

She would like to do natural childbirth.
"What? Are you crazy?"

Not everyone you love is going to leave you.

Sometimes words fail.

There are many more catchy, meaningful lines but I better stop now.
Need to study and entertain my thoughts and fantasies.
Ciao.

1 comment:

Andrew Cheong said...

I think u should tear the word merdeka before finish PMR if not it will irritate you. After PMR remember to paste it back. LOL...