Sunday 25 October 2009

Prefects Hi-Tea.

I've had to play dress up three days in a row.
It can be exciting and exhilarating but it is also really tiring.
So I'm really spent, exhausted and exuberant in some ways.
I've also had many late nights including today.
But I promised Mia that I'll post the pictures so here goes nothing.

Just a note, the pictures I took aren't that good. I'm not really into event-taking pictures cause there are just too many variables and since I'm still a beginner, I'm still grasping the principals of many aspects.
So I must apologize beforehand if the pictures I took aren't up to standard.
If you want a clearer view of the pictures, just click on it, every Tom, Dick and Henry knows that.
Oh, and the picture that I'm in is clearly not taken by me so I want to thank whoever willingly took it for me. =]






These 6 pictures took more than an hour to load.
Bloody frustrating. I desperately need sleep so I won't wait any longer.
Be satisfied with these for the time being, folks.
That's all you'll get.
Bye.

P.S. The pictures are straight out of camera as I wasn't in the mood to edit them. If you want to use them or whatsoever, CREDIT me please. (except the last picture)

P.P.S. I might post more. Might. That's a possibility. Blogger takes so long just to upload one picture. It's ludicrous.

No comments: