Friday 30 October 2009

Rainbow Veins.


I'm going MIA for 5 days.
Starting Sunday.
If you can't find me, you know why.
A break from all the drama is exactly what I need.
So it's not a surprise if I welcome it.

I might be running away, but how far can I run?


P.S. This picture was taken out of spontaneity. Out of the blue. After some tweaking, I finally came out with this. Currently I'm having a love-hate relationship with it. To me, it could have been better. If anyone asks, it's supposedly a pigeon. I love how many people are actually clueless to what my pictures are.

P.P.S. My photography has gone on a halt. Momentarily. Low in perseverance. Fueled of ideas though. But I'm getting comfortable with the burst of spontaneity. And the uncertainty and possibility of anything and everything that can occur in a photoshoot. [That is alot of 'ands'.]

P.P.P.S. I'm glad James Patterson continued his series. I'm going to finish Book 2 of The Protectors in the series of Maximum Ride today. And I can't get enough of it. Everything in the book gets me going. Fang's characteristics clearly resembles a guy I know but I still prefer the fictional Fang. =p

No comments: