Tuesday 1 December 2009

I don't know. Is this an update? Maybe.

Movies make me go HIGH!! Yup, happy high.

Does that even make sense? I don’t think so.

But I do know I need at least a dose daily.

Which, considering it’s the holidays, suits me perfectly.

Consider this an update.


Lol.

Let’s see…


The trip to Singapore was okay. I had fun.

Everything was really last minute. Got to get use to that.

I packed my bags on the day we left, several hours before departing.

Which was fairly simple since it was just a short trip.

Wished we extended the trip though.

Anyway, I took a lot of pictures but my computer’s memory is full so I need an external hard disk to store them and a person to come along with me to get one.

Considering I haven’t been talking to any of you guys lately.

I have my reasons.

You just don’t need to know.


[Since there so happens to be an empty space here, you can fill it with whatever running through you’re mind right now.]


Girl, we owe it both to ourselves to fix this.

This friendship that we have or we used to have, we can’t just simply let go of it.

At least, not this way.

Not till we’ve tried.


This post was suppose to be a happy, cheery one.

Looks it didn’t turn out the way it was supposed to be.

Which is fairly fine for me.

On a lighter note, Alvin, I finished the Christmas decorations.

Actually I finished it last week before leaving.

It ain’t great or anything.

Wished I done way better job but this was my first time handling it all by myself so it got to count for something right?

The photo will be up soon.

Thanks for you’re help and being there for me to hear me out. Especially since most of the rants are nonsensical.

I only realized them after I’ve done ranting.

So I must apologize if I used up your time.

You're a good friend to have.


And my Just Listen mixed CD is nearly done. Burning it as I type. That is something I kept my word to.


Some people have had an influence on me. They inspired me and moved me in so many ways. And I’m thankful and grateful for them. Even if they don’t realize that. I think that’s the whole point all along. And someday, I hope to have done what they did for me.

Someday.



This describes it ever so perfectly.


P.S. This post will not make sense to some and it will to others. Mostly, it won't.

P.P.S. CWK, I owe an outing with you. Sorry for ffk-ing you. I truly am.

P.P.P.S. Movie partner, you know who you are, I want a movie marathon. You up for it? Let the answer be yes. Please?

No comments: