Thursday 24 December 2009

Shine Your Light On Us.

I'm completely immersed in music right today.
It just feels so good.

Today I have so many things to be grateful and thankful for.
But the one thing that stood out the most, the thing that I'm most grateful for is having a friend who trusts me and gave me a place in her life.
That, is what I'm most grateful and thankful for.
I'm just so glad, that I can be there for someone.
It mattered to me.
And that's all that matters.

Today was good and bad.
Well, it can't be perfect.
Nothing ever is.

I just want to thank those who have been there for me yesterday and today.
All the well-wishers and the comforters.
And also to the one who made me go all anxious and nervous just when I got myself straightened. (You know who you are.) That wasn't really helpful but at least we can laugh over it now.
The feeling's great having friends there for you.
There's always someone there for you. Through bittersweet times.

So it's Christmas already.
I just want to wish "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" to anyone who's reading this.

It's not everything that I hoped for.
But it's enough.
I know that God has been good to me.
Through all the good times and bad.
And that's more than enough for me.


So..for it's CHRISTMAS!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!, everyone.
Have a good one, no matter who are, no matter where you are, no matter how you feel.
Because you do matter. Even if you think you don't.
You do.

No comments: