Thursday 22 May 2008

Flickers going through my mind.

Now that I can finally go online, I don't know what to do.
How IRONIC.

I finally finished watching Under The Canopy Of Love.



You should watch it. Really down-to-earth and touching. I wished the ending was better though. It might not have reach my expectations but I guess it's better than a sad ending. The best parts are during the middle episodes. That's when you're at the edge of your seats yearning to know what will happen next. The plot may be a bit flawed but it makes you really want to think about it. The main theme of the show is romance. As usual. We never know how to treasure someone till they are gone. Ain't it always like that?

I missed my storybooks. To think that I would not read for sometime after some serious cramming for the exams. But reading is me. It's part of me. It's when I don't have to worry about anything else.

How did you find out that there's was something troubling me? Somehow you found out.


Good times we spent together.

I'm not sure I can do it. Just when I finally got the strength to gather up all the courage, I lose my confidence. Again.

I guess there's nothing else. Even if I do, it's all in 'here'.

p.s Don't go to school tomorrow. =p

No comments: