Thursday 22 May 2008

TAGGED by Vickit. And Navian. And Gwen. And Jia yi. And Tessa.

Since I've been tagged by you lot. I'll do the one by Vicki.

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

But I ain't gonna follow the instructions.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Never thought about it. Most of you would want to know who I WISH to marry instead of WHEN I wish to marry.

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
Thanks for being there for me. I don't know what I do without you. ( I watched way too many dramas. )

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
I wouldn't want to take anyone. Why must anyone suffer with me? But if I had too take someone, I'll take Wern Han. He'll drive me insane but so what? I wouldn't be so busy thinking about water then. *laughs*

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
A place in my childhood dream.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I'm uncertain of what I want. True love? A really great guy? Who knows.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Easy. If we stop using money, why would I need money? Makes sense, right?

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Myself.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
* Buy the whole bookstore for myself
* Drink Starbucks every day till I get sick of it
* Treat my girl-friends to a shopping spree
* Disappear and travel all around the world
* Invest in my money

What else? It's better to not think about it. The chances of it happening is so small that you can barely see it. It's tinier than this full stop.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
If I ever do, MAYBE.

10. List out 3 good points of the person that tagged you.
* A really good, understanding friend.
* A good person to bug/bully. =p
* Hard to get mad at as she's really cute.

I can list out more but I'll let Yu Kit do the honour.

11. What are the other requirements that you wish from your other half?
Wait? I have another half? So which half is typing now?

12. Which type of person do you dislike the most?
People who lie, manipulate other people, are double-faced.

13. What is your ambition?
I have lots. The list can go on and on. I just can't make up my mind.

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
The answers are people who posses the qualities in No. 12.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
That's a hard one. Lot's of things are important in my life. Equally important.

16. If you are to die one day, who you wish to spend the last day with?
Family and friends who has always been there for me. Though I never really appreciate them.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
I like the way I am, except maybe the low self-confidence part. But I want people to accept me for who I am, not who I'm not.

18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
God. Myself. A someone.

19. Which is less important? friends? family? pet? money?
Pet? That wouldn't be my answer if I had a pet. Mosquitoes are not counted, okay.

20. What can your beloved one do to make you touch?
Isn't this question suppose to be PG-rated?

I'll Tag:

1. Kai Yun
2. Christie
3. Kristy
4. Vanessa
5. Jack
6. Easter bunny
7. The leprechaun
8. The person reading this. That means YOU! *points* DO IT!

No comments: