Sunday 25 May 2008

I Can Fly!!


Saturday morning + cheer practice + a lawn + toast bread + the very, ever sunny sun + camera phones = hyper-teenaged cheerleaders.

Yup, you got it.
The cheerleaders went wild after cheer practice. It was time for camwhoring.
After sweating our butts off under the sun, the fun comes.

I can't count how many times I fell on my arse doing walk-over. Such a disgrace to myself. *sighs*

Apparently, we were "allergic" to grass. We couldn't stop scratching. Scratch, scratch, scratch. Boy, what joy. But that didn't stop us. Of course not, we're the unstoppable's. *laughs till falls on the ground clutching tummy*

I'll let the pictures do the talking now.


Pictures taken from her.








What would I do without a crazy day for the start of a holiday?
I'll definitely go BONKERS!!

Lols. Love ya guys lots. We're a crazy bunch.

I'll post more when I have them.

No comments: