Sunday 1 June 2008

I'll Take It Up.


Yup, I'll challenge myself to do it.
Carmen dared me to be as good as Bryan.
It's definitely not going to be easy but I've got inspired by you.
If I give it a try it might be possible. I hope my passion for it never dies.
Cause I have other reasons to be as good as him.
I feel comforted knowing the main reason I'm doing it.
Bryan keeps on improving himself eventhough he knows he's brilliant at it.
He is superbly good. Carmen sure nailed it hard.
But I'm not going to go crazy over it. I'm going to take my time learning and have fun along the way. That's the whole point. I guess. *blurs a little*
I'll pray that God will help me to continue getting better and better day by day. It's possible if I actually have the effort to improve myself.
*points to myself and talks* "See, you know it is so why not do it?"
LOL-ing I'm not myself at the moment. Mind me.

Kell's out!

No comments: