Saturday 28 June 2008

Bruised and battered.

Ah.. The joys of being a base.
That's being elbowed by you flyer, crushed by the same person, getting bruises because of the same person, falling because of the very same persons and you're whole body aches because of... I'm sure you guys get it now.
Those are the joys of being a base. Just as Nadia puts it. Cool huh? *being very sarcastic*
So that's how I got my hand injured.
And that's the reason my whole body aches like mad.

Cheer competition is like less than two weeks away and the tension in the air is so thick that you could suffocate.
Everyone is like an emotional wreck because we're worse than we actually thought we were.
So it's like MAD, MAD, MAD every day.
Figures why I'm never in a good mood these days.
Cheer is only a small part compared to all the other troubles and conflicts I face everyday.
So I'm so sorry if I snap at you guys. I don't mean to.
Times are really crazy now.
Sometimes I think I even hear things. *laughs maniacally*

I'm sure some of you must be scratching that big head of you guys and wonder why I'm head over heels over cheerleading. Well, the only answer I can give you is that I enjoy it. Why? I, myself don't even know cause I just do. Full-stop.

Since my homework are piling higher and higher, I better disappear now. *whoosh*

Before that,



Pictures from St. John gathering.
And I found out I have people who are fans of my blog. *shouts with glee*
So I want to say thank you to all my adoring fans and continue reading my blog. *giving perpetual hugs and blowing kisses*
~ Kell's out.

1 comment:

Mike Leo said...

It's always a joy to have found something you like to do. It gives you a sense of purpose and achievement even though it takes the best of you.

I believe that you are a determined person and never give up easily.

I hope that you will also strive in such great manner for our Lord. Press on!