Sunday 6 July 2008

Blissful.

As most of you know, I sprained, injured, bruised and cut my hand during cheer practice.
It wasn't just once.
The first time wasn't that painful so I ignored the pain and continue training. I injured my right hand then.
The second time, it was my left hand. Both my hands were swelled and bruised.
Writing hurts. But I forced myself to continue cause of the amount of work piling.
I regretted doing so.
Boys and girls out there, DO NOT try it at home, school, field or anywhere.
Cheerleading is a dangerous sport. *note to self*

But most importantly I would like to suppress my deepest, since gratitude to all my friends and teachers who were concerned about me. You asked non-stop about what happened, advised me to be more careful, cheered up my day, cracked lame jokes, pressed my bandaged hand to feel how was it like (don't ask), shook your heads at my klutziness and many other fond little gestures to show that you care.

These are the kindred souls.
1. Christie
2. Gwen
3. Nadia
4. Sabby
5. Navian
6. Jarrel
7. Jeff
8. Jude
9. Miss Zaireen
10. Puan Norrehan
11. Pearly
12. Vicki
13. Lai Hong
14. Sara
15. Soo Jean
16. Amelia
17. Sanjiyven
18. Desmond
19. Sharba
20. Wai Kian? I think. Is it?The guy from SBU. I can't remember his name. =p
21. Yee Yan
22. Kai Yun
23. Celeste
24. Sean. (He called to ask me how I was)
25. Miow
26. Adrian
27. Kai Hoong

I'm sorry if I missed out your names. I have short-term memory loss.
There were too many of you. Each day, when someone sees my hand, they ask. And it's one after another.

Yee Yan actually scolded and lectured me.
Can you believe it? She SCOLDED me. For injuring my hand. *fighting the urge to laugh*
My mum did scold me but I can't believe Yee Yan did. Anyway, I love her for being so concern about me. *hugs long and hard*
You are a great friend to me eventhough you do scare me to pieces when I wake up in class finding you face right in front of me. That really gave me a scare, my dear friend.

This was the conversation between Puan Norrehan and me. We were having Science in the Science lab. I was walking pass her when she stopped me and looked at my hand.
PN: Eh... What happened to your hand? *concerned voice*
Me: I... erm.. injured it during cheer.
PN: *shocked expression* Does it mean you can't go for the competition?
Me: Can. It's not really that serious.
PN: Good. *relieves* Take better care of yourself.
The expression on her face was like WOW. She smiled to me after that and continued the class.

There was this guy, I can't remember his name. He's from SBU, Wei Gin's friend, choreographed the dance for Peter and his group for St. John Gathering and eats cincau plainly. He gave me two plasters when I fell and my hands bled. He put the plaster on for me and said in Cantonese that I shouldn't risk my life cause cheer competition was this week. It was sweet of him to help me. Many thanks to you. I'll try to find out what your name is again. Though I think it's something with chicken in it. I think. Or maybe not. That's me, being a blur case. Must have knocked my head while I fell.


WOW is all I managed to splutter out of my mouth for I am left speechless.

Many, many thanks. I promise to take care of myself. =]

He who has friends has everything in the world. I'll forever remain blissful.

No comments: