Thursday 24 July 2008

Added bonus.

It's been like two weeks since cheer competition has past but I'll post the remaining pictures I have with me. It was all taken by Gwen's camera so credits to her. =]



Jien


The judges.


Micheal or something. One of the judges too. Gwen said she shouldn't have taken this picture. Lols.


Chi Wei. One of my coaches too.


A hug for her.


Mr Chong, our gym coach who cracks crazy jokes.

I was forced by Gwen to take this pictures. She made me. Blame her. *innocent face*




Life's been hectic now, as Eugene said. Well, what he said is true.
Exams are coming up and I'm having a performance this Saturday.
It all spells busy, busy, busy.
But I like how it is now.
Maybe a break once in a while.
Actually my butt hurts while I'm typing this so I'll make it short. [ Don't ask. ]
I might update about the performance.
Toodles.

Till I get a break and lay myself on the grass.

No comments: