Thursday 31 July 2008

Rush of flurriness.

It's been ages since I last blogged.
Lots have happened. A mixture of good and bad.
I know I've been keeping lots of unhappy things in me.
I can't find a vent to vent it all out. How long will this last?

Last Saturday, I went for a performance at Putrajaya with my team. Slept late the day before and woke up freaking early the next day. It was a school day and there wasn't a single person to be seen except Lai Hoong and Virgine. We were like walking zombies anyway. Walking without a direction, eyes half-opened, our hairs in a mess (especially Virginie, it looked like she just got out of bed!)
We shared the same bus with SBU. Seriously, the cheerleaders from SBU are super-duper energetic. Throughout the journey to Putrajaya, they made noise 24/7. Looks like I needn't need my Ipod after all. With live singers right behind me.

The performance was pretty okay, the crowd was sort of a bore to be honest. And the guys are perverts. I didn't say that out of pleasure, we heard them snickering and saying some stuff with our own ears.Oh, well... thank goodness we wore tights.
We were the last to perform. There were 5 cheerleading teams. Dynamitez, Unggul, Pirates, Shirtliff and SouthAnchorz.
The stage was really small so we had to reduce the stunts. And keep colliding with one another.

We went home early since the place was boring. There was no shopping mall in sight.
The building that I first saw when I step foot on the area was Bangunan Jabatan Alam Sekitar. Could you just say awesome?
We were schedule to go home at 2pm but after some adamant and persisting complains, we managed to leave around 11 something. We reached school before it ended. Near noon so I went back to class. And Aina called me a
NERD for that. I took that as a compliment though. *brawls with laughter*

After school. Credits to Sean.



Sean. =]


San.

On Sunday, I went for taekwondo. I haven't been for taekwondo for months.
I've gone really rusty. I forgot my patterns and my kickings' are absolutely horrible.
I can't believe my master remembered me! He called me on Friday and said that there was some sort of shooting. There were people from Astro who came.
It was a great experience though I was all jittery since there were so many black belts.
While I did my pattern with three other girls, everyone stared at us. And I sparred with my master's daughter. She's actually afraid of me. I think its cause I'm the only one there who doesn't listen to her. Can't blame me for it..

Anyway, if you want to catch the taekwondo demonstration on Astro, you can watch channel 304 (I have no idea what channel this is) on 08.08.08. It will be at 9pm. The tittle of the show is Merry-Go-Round. *laughs to self*
08.08.08 is the grand opening of the Olympics so Ta-da. No one's going to watching anything that hasn't got anything to do with the Olympics. Perfect timing.
Since I have no Astro, I won't be watching it. Even if I do, I would rather catch the Olympics. I'm sure anyone in their right mind would.

I have lots to blog about but I think it's best if I didn't.
I just realized it, most people blog about emo-ish stuff while I do the opposite. If you actually notice. It's unhealthy but I can't find the words to write the emo-ish stuff out.
To me, it's as though I'm pasting a very LARGE sign that says, " Beware! Emo posts are up. Super boring! So don't bother reading. "
Doesn't matter though. I don't know how boring this blog can get.
Someday, just someday, I'm going to find the urge to delete this blog with the click of a mouse.
Just wait. You'll know when it happens.

Nights. The lights flickers off. Kelly trips and fell. Opps...
Nothing hurt except her ego. Lol.

Till more performances, shootings, cam-whorings, walking zombies and vents.

~ Signing off.


1 comment:

Sue said...

did not know u do taekwondo! Guess wat, I used to do taekwondo too.. kaka...