Monday 16 June 2008

Can't Help But Too..

Go crazy.
My body aches, all over. First it was my hand and now it's my leg.
Mum thought I had a muscle tear in my right hand. It still hurts a little now but the pain is bearable.

These days are just so EXHAUSTING!!
Usually it's tiring but now it's tiring. I thank God that I'm actually still here, alive and kicking.
To be honest though, I like the feeling of it. Feeling exhausted because I actually did something and my body will adapt. It always does.

There's always a few things that keep me going everyday. Thank God for it.
Sometimes I feel like I'm going astray from God, the most important thing in my life. All I know is that I don't want to feel that way. I've experienced life without God and trust me, it was like hell on earth. ( a figure of speech) There's always something there preventing me. Stopping me mid track. Always that something. If it isn't this than it's that. I just want to pray to God that I'll have the strength to carry on even if I think I don't for He is my strength. I just want to learn more about Him and read His words. I know what I'm doing when it comes to this.

What Hui Yi posted in her blog is true. The older we get, the less we dream.
Cause reality hits us hard with a BANG.
Our imagination locked up deep in our hearts like caged birds.
We forget how to dream cause our mindsets are that dreaming leads us no where.
We loose the ability to grasp the unreachable cause in our heads we think it's impossible and we'll just end up utterly disappointed and useless.
But don't you know, if you don't try,
HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?
Sure, we always want everything to work out the way WE want it.
But what if it doesn't? What are you going to do about it?
Raise your hands up in defeat and trudged your legs all the way home, all the while thinking you're a good-for-nothing or try that extra harder and go that extra mile?
It's a question, I myself want to ask myself.
Cause when things get unbearable, all I want to do is quit.
Yes, quit.

I never want to grow up. Maybe I will someday. We'll wait for that someday.
But for now, I refuse to even though I have to.
So I'll continue believing in my dreams and continue hoping cause I know that I'll never give up on myself.


Beauty lies within what the eyes can't see but the heart perceives.

For now, I wish that the little something will happen. I'll continue being friends with you cause it's nice being with you. Someday we might be more than that but I'm satisfied now. I wished we knew each other longer so that we can share more splendid moments together. But knowing you now brings joy to my heart. May new-found friendship never end and continue growing for friends are meant to grow together and care for each other.


I won't give you false hope. I'll be lying to myself.
Dreading to bring sorrows to yourself.

p.s. I know I'm suppose to do the Bible Tag last week Michael but I don't know how to answer them. I'll do it when I get the answers. So I'll be reading the bible more often now.


No comments: