Monday 23 June 2008

Raoul in high-heels.

Yup. Raoul in high-heels.
If you read The Phantom Of The Opera, you'll know who Raoul is.

So for role-play, Amelia is Christine Daae while I'm Raoul.
We have to act out chapter 7 & 8. These two chapters aren't easy.
So as Raoul, I have to declare my unrequited love to Christine, kiss her and ask her for her hand-in-marriage.
Easy huh? You can say that again. Or NOT.
But since I'm shorter than Mea, she suggested that I wear high-heels.
Well, it will be fun to try it out anyway.
If only there were guys, imagine all the squeals of laughter and shouts.
The class will be in a state of madness and chaos.
If only.
Doesn't matter that much anyway, it's dramatic being in an all girl class.



LOL-ing.


Jeff, Me and Sean on St. John Gathering.


The guys and I.

Maybe I'll upload more pictures. If I get them. Back to the crazy and dramatic life.
Kells out.

No comments: