Monday 5 May 2008

Random day.


Vanessa & I.

Another unenthusiastic day in school. I know I said I won't go online till after exam or some time after that. I'll be a good girl from now on. I'll try.

Can't help it.
Went cranky today.
Exams the time for you,
to be...
CRAZY.

In other words, bonkers. Sometimes, I think my friends like me when I'm really, absolutely crazy. That's when I'm truly me. *flashes big, gigantic smile* It's easy to be crazy when exams near. It's so easy to get stressed. Sometimes I wonder if it's just a figment of my imagination. *pounders*

There I posted. Hope I'm satisfied with myself.

Homework mounting,
Stress rising till the maximum,
Relationships abandoned,

Sicked of being reminded,
Time to get isolated,

In the other side of the world,

Where my imagination flutters,

Dreaming of a could-be,
Instead of a should-be,
Tantalized by my fantasies,
Reeled in by it's charms.



Vick, Vanessa, Me, Chris, Amanda
~ Kell's out.

No comments: