Friday 2 May 2008

Let's all strip and run around naked!!

*laughs uncontrollably* That got your attention didn't it?
It will be fun to try it though. Ok.. Stop giving me that look. I'm still in perfect condition, maybe a little eccentric but no brain damages, I promise. ( If my brain isn't already damaged)

The same can't be said for my state of health.
I'm drained out of my strength. After 6 hours of excruciating cheer practice yesterday, I'm surprise that I still had the energy to go for gym today let alone another 4 hours of practice.
I must be crazed.
That's not all.
Taekwondo tomorrow.
And Sunday.
I can faint any second. Will someone be oh-so-kind and catch me of I fall. Scratch that. Knowing what kind of guy friends I have, who knows what sort of scheme you will think of next.

The best part of yesterday was when Chi Wei said, "Show the world your armpits!" That made my day. Come on, you got to be laughing or rolling on the floor. Either which, you should have been there when he said that.

I'm panicking like a distressed chicken. Seriously. All my books remain untouched. Just like the untouchables. Exams are less than a freaking week time. Time's going tick-tock, tick-tock. A bomb is going to explode any minute. The bomb in my head that is. How great is that? Awesome huh? Kelly has a mind-ticking bomb in her head. BEWARE!! And surprise, surprise, she's still here blogging. How possibly smart can she get? Definitely a child prodigy. A pure genius.

For the next several weeks, I will say sayonara to this blog. In other words, I'm abandoning it. SO SORRY, blog. ( I should think of giving this blog a name, for convenience sake ) Might update in a very long time when blogs are no longer in. Yup, that long. It depends.

Btw, I stole this picture from 2 Keruing's blog. Oh ya, visit it if you're free. www.2keruing.blogspot.com. Credits to Xietin for editing it. You're the man!! I mean girl. =P


Once a friend, always a friend forevermore.


Till exams are gone forever, it'll never happen, I know. A girl can hope. Right? *smiles innocently* Take care.



No comments: