Friday 29 August 2008

Blues.

Click-clack, click-clack, click-clacky
Sounds heard from a distance
The whirring of the air-conditioner
Distant voices heard
Slowly fading into the background
Fingers moving ungracefully
As they begin to grow numb
From the chillness
Rubbing them together
She continued her task
Keying everything in
Hearing footsteps approaching
And walking away
And the routine begin anew

I don't know what made me type that out.
A chord just striked in my head.
I'm down in the dumps now and I'm trying to make it go away.
I don't know why I'm in the blues, I just am.
It has nothing to do with ANYONE, just me, myself.
Anyway, I haven't been on the computer these past few days so this blog was left abandoned.

I just want to let everyone know that I have no phone to use at the moment.
So if you sent a text or tried to call me but got voice mail instead, it's because my phone has gave up on me.
You won't expect a reply from me, not till I have no idea when.
I'll let you guys know when it's working again.

I stayed back today to do the SSDM thing.
Apparently someone was suppose to help me for while but didn't even turn up.
Expected of it though. It's not like that person will even realize it or bother.
I did it by myself. Faster though but strange since it was too quiet. No squabbling and the constant teasing.
Was used to it yesterday. All the chaos and havoc the four of us created in the office.
Peter, Yu Kit, Pearly and I spent the whole day yesterday from morning till 4.30pm doing the SSDM.
After school,
Peter was half-dead by the afternoon.
Yu Kit managed to get away cause he had Chinese class and went back after several minutes.
Pearly had to manage the St. John people since she was in-charge.
I did most of it. I had St. John first aid class but I skipped most of it.
The work is really taxing. And not to mention, troublesome.
But it still has to be done.
Like everything else.

That's all for now. Don't feel like typing anymore.

I wish I could see the dazzling smile once more. To make my day perfect for friends like you are a straw in a haystack.

No comments: