Saturday 30 August 2008

Treasure trove.

I just absolutely adore this picture.
The three of us together once again.
We've been friends since Primary 1.
And it means a lot to me.
I don't why I'm suddenly bringing this up.
Maybe it's cause I was flicking through my pictures in the computer and this made me feel very nostalgic.
So much has changed over the years.
It's hard to comprehend.
But I still you guys very much. We've pretty much gone different paths now.
Same form, same class but different paths.
Guess we always had different personalities.
That's what make us special.
I can go on and on actually but I want to keep it short and simple.
There may be an imaginary boundary surrounding us now, but I still want to let you guys know that you still matter to me.
Once a friend always a friend right?
Besides who else will make me look tall if it weren't for you two? *laughs to self*
This must have made you two mad but I don't mean it. *laughs louder*
May our friendship reign forever.

"We are too busy looking at our scars and bruises that we forget how to forgive. But if we took the time to glimpse into someone else's live, even the unforgivable can be forgiven."

P.S. Ivan, I have nothing to comment on your blog except that it made me think. Think over my views and changed my perception a little. I realized a little more. You're posts always make me think. Is that good?

Toodles.

3 comments:

Christie C. said...

I look so weird in that picture. Hey, I look weird in EVERY picture. And yeah, without Vicki and me, who would make you look tall? You owe us. XD And without you and almost everyone else in the school, who would make us look short?

tim said...

whos ivan?

Kelly K. said...

Chris- You look cute in every picture. =p Erm.. list the people who are your height. They make me look tall when I'm not. Haha. I can tell you who makes you look tall but I'll get socked by you two.

Tim- The Ivan we both know. =]