Friday 22 August 2008

Dash of Luck.

Everything that occurred on Tuesday seemed surreal. To me that is.

As most of you know, reading is my passion. So its comes naturally to adore books.
Just the glimpse of books, especially fat, thick bounded books makes my heart soar with joy.
If I could spend my whole life reading just for the pleasure of it, I would.

Anyway, back to the topic, I went to KLCC with my mum. We walked there since my mum's car was still being repaired. It's near actually since they created a link bridge from Pavillion. Around 30 minutes walk? Depends on your speed of walking. I went to Kinokuniya and bought some books. They had this going on:

If you can read what's at the bottom, then you'll know that you'll get a RM 10 voucher with every purchase of RM 80. (Clickeh to enlarge)

My mum had already paid for my books and I was browsing through a book when a Western couple or whom some of you call 'angmohs' approached my mum. They offered three vouchers to my mum saying that they will be leaving that day so it would be a waste to throw away the vouchers. I was practically beaming at them when they made the offer. RM 30 vouchers. And it's Kinokuniya vouchers. How fantastic can it get?

Which sums:
RM 40 Kinokuniya vouchers;
RM 42 MPH vouchers;
RM 30 Times vouchers.

Thats totally SUBLIME!!
I'm going to spend them really wisely and make the most out of them.

Well, thats all for the day. May God bless the kindred souls of the couple. They made my day and days to come.

P.S. I had fun hanging with you guys yesterday. My bowling sucks but the laughs and jokes we share, irreplaceable.

P.P.S. Have fun in KK, Callister! Tell me about it when you get back. *waits patiently for stories*

Till more outings, unexpected twist of events, IM-ing and reading.

Toodles.

2 comments:

callisterwcg said...

nah! i guess would be a boring way i write it later when i come back... Haha..~ But i think there are some interesting pictures to show you..

And Kelly.. i'm writing this in Sabah.. My parents sleeping and i'm online with my laptop. Haha... :)

Navian Lee said...

hahaz... we had lots of fun on thursday... Wish it could have lasted longer... sobs...