Friday 15 August 2008

Unbelievable.

I tripped and fell down the stairs.
Can you believe it?
I know I'm a klutz but I never though I was that klutzy.
My ankle is apparently sprained but I can apply pressure on it
The fact that it all happened right before the holidays doesn't help much.
I'm trying my best to hide the pain and pretend that nothing happened. Reverse psychology.

Grr.. I'm getting on my own nerves. Heard of it? *laughs to self*
My plans for the holidays ruined. Guess I have to come up with something else.
No matter what I'm going to scrape the best out of the holiday. It's short but at least it's something.

Last minute cramming just killed nearly all my brain cells. Now my brain needs time to recuperate. So holidays is when you laze around at home doing absolutely nothing. Beneficial for your braincells. Proven by Kelly. You should give it a try.

I don't know how I came up with that. Just did. Got to ciao now. Toodles.

Till klutziness, solace, happiness and gratitude.

No comments: