Monday 18 August 2008

I can't....


REMEMBER.

what day today is.

How awesome is that? That means I'm totally in the holiday spirit.
Cause when the oh-so-very-short holidays are over, things come tumbling or should I say rolling over me again. Time for the chaos-ness, choices and undeterred decisions. That's life. I guess. For now.


I spent practically the whole day out today. I've been cooped up for too long. My mum's car is malfunctioning so we won't have a car to use for a day or two. No worries though, there's always public transport. Other than saving money ( believe me, its much more cheaper), we get to reduce gas emissions from vehicles. So frankly, we're playing a part in saving the environment.

Yes I admire and love:


Won't deny it.

Anyway, after sending my brother to college and my sister to my cousin's house, my mum and I sent the car to the mechanic before taking a bus to Mid Valley. It felt great to be out. We window-shopped and walked continuously for hours. Waited for my sister to finish her exam. Then we walked to The Gardens. It was around 3 something to 4 then. We decided to return home so we took a bus. We intended to take a bus directly to Lot 10 but after waiting for some time we decided to take the bus to Kota Raya.

Kota Raya was a really a new atmosphere. Made me wish I had a DSLR with me. Capturing pictures here would be worth it. It's a like a frozen time-machine. If you get what I meant. I told my mum that Central Market sold lots of art stuff and my mum said it's true. Then incredulously asked if I ever been there. I said I don't think so. I'll love to go there someday. With a camera of course. I have a feeling I'll get good pictures.

Okay, back to where I stopped. At Kota Raya, we took a bus to Lot 10. However, when the bus stopped at Pavillion, we went down cause I didn't want to return home yet. So we walked around Pavillion and window shopped again. After some time, we got tired and headed home. But I got my mum to bring me to CK Music before that. To check the store out. I wished they had lessons, then it'll be really convenient for me. Oh well.

I'm not dead-beat tired. Maybe a little. But I plan to walk to KLCC with my mum tomorrow if she's up to it and then to Times Square. I'm overly optimistic and ambitious that it'll occur. We'll see how it goes. I don't mind. I didn't get what I wanted today but it was a change not having a something to pull you back.

That's it for today. I'll wrap it up before my parents come storming out, demanding I go to bed cause it's apparently late.

Sorry Gwen for canceling our plans. I was really looking forward to it cause my body needed it. What a time for the car to give up on us. We'll make it up someday.

"I'll bring you more than a song for a song in itself is not what you have required.
You search much deeper within through the way things appear.
You're looking into my heart."

Toodles.

Till quality time, pampering, determination and never ending spirit.

No comments: