Sunday 21 February 2010

Does Anybody Hear Her?



Today.
I'm just going to cuddle up in my chair and attempt to finish the three new books I bought yesterday.
And take several naps.
And of course, eat.

Before the crazy, back-to-school, hectic-schedule, mind-boggling, tired-drain days begin.
Huh.
Makes the four week wait for our March school break long, doesn't it?
It sure does.

Back to the present,
Back to getting sucked into another world.

In stories, I'm there.


Before I end, I just want to put this very clearly.
The pictures I post on my blog are NOT mine unless my watermark is on them or I claim that they are mine or I request you to credit me if you repost them.
I just want to put this really clearly.
Most of them are photo-stocks from the net.
Apparently there are some misunderstanding about some pictures.
So now that this is all cleared, I hope you got it all crystal clear.

Till I return.
Probably it'll take some time.

P.S. I'm tempted to create an account. Not facebook. Flickr. Maybe I will. We'll see. I can't wait though.

No comments: