Tuesday 16 February 2010

Happy Meals.

I think my sleep deprivation from last week has actually caught up with me.
Truth to be told, I think my sleep deprivation that has been accumulating from the start of the year till this week has taken its toll on me.
Crazy sleep patterns.
Sleep is such a nice word, but the action of doing it is much more adored. *dreamy look*

Anyway, this Chinese New Year has got me all stuffed up.
Some people think I'm 'small'.
Wait, small?
That's something to ponder over. Or not.
I've been stuffed three days in a row.
So I'm really stuffed now.

But it was a great atmosphere, where we spent laughing, talking and of course eating.
This year would be one of my top New Years'.

My family and I actually had Mc Donald for breakfast on the first day.
And I had a 'Happy Meal', the first since I-can't-remember-when.
It was hilarious.
Especially when the cashier asked, "Have you got your toy?"


Though I did miss lots of photo opportunities.
That was such a waste.

Anyhow, I'm not in the mood to update, so consider this an update.

So.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

To everyone and anyone.

School's out for the week!! *large, tooth-flashing grin*

Total bliss right after exams.

Till then.

P.S. I do have lots of pictures from last last week that I want to post but I'm just not feeling very post-ish today. So bear with the stark words for the time being.

No comments: