Sunday 21 February 2010

The Psychotic, Mad, Raging, Lovable Dog.

Someone *hints* outwardly spoken and complained to me that I never post pictures of my dog.
Personally I know that's not a crime.
But since I bribed my dog a few weeks back with some doggy snacks to be my model, I have a few pictures.
She hates cameras and is camera-phobic.
At the sight of a camera, she sprints off into hiding.
So getting her to take pictures is like a miracle.
Thus, this person better appreciate this post. *grins knowingly*

Presenting....
The one and only Bowie.





All the pictures are straight out of camera. No edits.
I just added the text for the last picture.

The pictures are really huge and me, feeling lazy, is lazy to resize them, thus leading to Blogger taking incredibly long to upload them, therefore, there will only be 3 pictures. *cheeky grin*

Till more bribing, dog-snacks, photography time.

No comments: