Monday 13 September 2010

I like what you say.


That was exactly what I thought when the movie started. XD

So I said I wouldn't blog for quite some time but... I changed my mind.
Technically, this idea had been swirling around my head for quite some time.
Just that I didn't exactly carry on with it.
So NOW I am.

I am going to start posting snippets of my life.
What exactly are they?
I have absolutely no idea.

I think I'm just going to post something, anything that happens to be on my mind. Or simply an event or incident which is worth sharing or which I simply want to post.
It can be utter rubbish and blarney. Who cares?

Basically it comes down to Kelly will start posting a short paragraph, a sentence, a prose, a catchy line or a word whenever she feels like it out here.
Simple enough?
It better be.

And may I add, half the stuff I'm going to post will be incomprehensible.
Maybe cause I'm the one who going through the experience.
Or maybe cause it's simply how I think and process stuff in a certain manner.
Crazy, weird me.
Save it.
I've heard it a dozen times and more.
So that's it then. For now.

*Bleh*
She loves to bite her hair. She's real nice.
When she doesn't dislike you that is.
Which pretty much what she does half the time.

P.S. Saying out loud that I want to forget all about you wasn't that hard. Doing it was a total different matter. You still linger in my head.
P.P.S. The kid up there is totally adorable. I know right? And the picture was taken with my phone so the image quality kinda sucks. I didn't edit the picture. Just added my watermark on it so that people won't go claiming that it's theirs.
P.P.P.S. My title is actually a song. One that I like.

No comments: