Wednesday 8 September 2010

Maybe it's not too late.


Only ONE more week left to the 6 weeks milestone.
The past four weeks definitely felt way, way longer than that.
Is that a good thing? *shakes head, nods* *blurry face*

Posting here on Blogger feels weird, awkward-ish. Like a first date or something.
To think of it, that would just pollute the environment.If this blog were a book or say, a recording or a video footage, I would have probably burnt it to ashes by now.
I would have buried this blog ten foot below the ground if it were possible.
Maybe cause I'm so tempted to press the 'Delete blog' button right this instant.
If I did, would I regret it several seconds later?
I'm guessing I would.
Or I should just get a Tumblr and abandon Blogger.
Should I?

This just feels so peculiar, weird, bizarre, odd, queer, wacky, quaint?
I just repeated myself.
I'm just not used to typing random, quaint, indecipherable stuff out here (That's what I usually do) after such a long time of not updating.
There's so much to put out here but when I'm about to type a word out, suddenly, everything is gone.
Just like that.

One thing's for sure. This is absolutely not a comeback.
I don't see myself posting for the next several days or weeks, to be frank.
There's just too much going on or at times absolutely nothing going.
What's the whole point of that?
I have no idea. It just popped out and it made sense to me.
But if you're reading this, if anyone even is, drop by once in a while and see if I changed my mind.
You'll never know.
Till then.
How true.

P.S. I want to do the right thing now. But our definitions of right ain't the same.
P.S.S. Keep your promise D.
P.S.S.S. I still miss you at times. How could I not?

No comments: