Tuesday 14 September 2010

Secret Crowds.

Talk about hilarious.

You know what I really love?
People giving me peace and calm when I'm reading.
I rarely get that when I'm NOT alone.
You know how hard it is refraining myself from smacking a person who comes along and disturbs me when I'm absorbed in my book? Especially when I'm reading the juicy bits or when I know something ginormous is going to happen.
It takes so much and I mean SO much willpower to stop myself from doing it.
If you see me absorbed in my own little world with a book grasped lovingly in my hands, then leave me be.
How hard is that?
It's really simple. Leave. Her. Alone. Till she's done with her reading that is.

***
The bittersweet feeling you get when you finally read;
The End.

***

P.S. I feel like I'm blog-spamming. You know, multi-posting post after another. Clicking 'publish post' right after I just did several minutes ago.
P.P.S. I don't think ginormous is a word. I just made that up. But you know what I mean.

No comments: